Commercial cleaning services can be a lucrative business opportunity, but it’s important to price your services correctly in order to be competitive and make a profit. This article will discuss the average pricing for commercial cleaning services and common methods for pricing commercial cleaning jobs. It will also explain how to determine the cost of providing commercial cleaning services, based on the factors that influence commercial cleaning prices.
Average Pricing For Commercial Cleaning Services
The average commercial cleaning service costs between $500 to $750 for a small office up to $1,200 for cleaning 20,000 square feet in a large office building. However, your pricing will depend on your pricing method and other specific factors.
Common Methods For Pricing Commercial Cleaning Services
There a three common methods for pricing commercial cleaning services:
– Hourly Rate: You charge a set hourly rate for your commercial cleaning services. This method is best for small businesses that only need occasional or part-time commercial cleaning services.
– Square Footage: You charge a set price per square foot of commercial space to be cleaned. This method is best for large commercial cleaning jobs that require a lot of square footage to be cleaned.
– Package Pricing: You offer commercial cleaning services at a set price for a specific package of services. This method is best for businesses who need regular commercial cleaning services and want to negotiate a price for their service package.
Factors That Determine Commercial Cleaning Prices
There are several factors that can influence commercial cleaning prices, including:
– The type of business: Retail businesses typically spend more on commercial cleaning services than office buildings or warehouses.
– The size of the business: Larger businesses will usually need more commercial cleaning services and will therefore pay more for these services.
– The location of the business: Businesses in urban areas typically spend more on commercial cleaning services than businesses in rural areas.
– The frequency of commercial cleaning services: The more often you need commercial cleaning services, the higher your price will be.
–Local competition: If there are a lot of commercial cleaning companies in your area, you may need to lower your prices in order to compete.
–Overhead costs: Your commercial cleaning prices will also be affected by your overhead costs, such as the cost of commercial cleaning supplies, equipment, and transportation.
–Cost of cleaning supplies: You will need to factor in the cost of commercial cleaning supplies when determining your commercial cleaning prices.
–Employee salaries: If you have employees, you will need to factor their salaries into your commercial cleaning prices.
–Building condition: The condition of the commercial space you’re cleaning will also affect your commercial cleaning prices.
–How long the cleaning will take: The time it takes to clean a commercial space will also affect your commercial cleaning prices.
–Additional services: If you offer additional services, such as window cleaning or carpet cleaning, you will need to factor the cost of these services into your commercial cleaning prices.
Pricing Strategies To Get New Clients
Once you’ve determined your commercial cleaning prices, you need to put together a pricing strategy that will help you get new clients.
–Offer first-time discounts: You can offer first-time discounts to new clients in order to attract them to your business.
–Bundle services: You can bundle commercial cleaning services together and offer them at a discounted rate. This is a great way to upsell your services to new clients.
–Create packages: You can create packages of commercial cleaning services that are priced according to the size of the commercial space and the frequency of service. This is a great way to attract new clients who are looking for a deal on commercial cleaning services.
–Offer discounts for referrals: You can offer discounts for referrals from existing clients. This is a great way to get new business from existing clients who are happy with your service.
–Negotiate commercial cleaning prices: You can negotiate commercial cleaning prices with new clients. This is a great way to get new business from clients who are looking for a bargain on commercial cleaning services.
– Offer discounts for regular service: You can offer discounts for regular commercial cleaning services. This is a great way to attract new clients who are looking for a deal on commercial cleaning services.
–Give free estimates: You can give free estimates to new clients. This is a great way to attract new business and show potential clients what your commercial cleaning services are worth.
As you can see, a lot goes into the pricing for commercial cleaning services. There are many factors that you need to consider when setting your prices, and there are many pricing strategies that you can use to attract new clients. However, the most important thing is to make sure that you’re making a profit on your commercial cleaning services. If you’re not making a profit, then you’re not going to be in business very long. So, make sure to take all of these factors into consideration when setting your commercial cleaning service prices.